F1ce

• Thread starter Ansky
  • 12 comments
Now that playstation has taken down the US server for this game I was wondering if the pal version is still online? If I were to by a pal version of this game would I be able to link up to the server from the states? Its only been down a couple of days and I am having withdrawals already.:nervous:

I hopefully will be able to tell you in a week or so. I have purchased the "PAL" format of F1CE on ebay from a UK vendor. Wanting to keep my cost a a minimum in case it doesn't work I chose slow boat shipping :) The PS3 may have something to do with it also as my kids had to get some "item" for the PS2 when they wanted to play other formatted games.

Hi :)

Yes it will work with no problems, however your lag status will be high.

For example once you are in the lobby check your ping status, and you will notice that it will either be orange, red or not even showing !!!

For example once you are in the lobby check your ping status, and you will notice that it will either be orange, red or not even showing !!!

Thanks fishfash. Nice to know :)

Game was delivered Friday 👍 popped it in to see what would happen and fishfash is correct :) game played great and my ping status...........GREEN :D raced a few guys and noticed the lag seemed to be about the same :) I would assume there will be a few more NTSC guys buying the PAL format to keep playing this fun game ;)

Game was delivered Friday 👍 popped it in to see what would happen and fishfash is correct :) game played great and my ping status...........GREEN :D raced a few guys and noticed the lag seemed to be about the same :) I would assume there will be a few more NTSC guys buying the PAL format to keep playing this fun game ;)

Excellent news, your Ping Status was green ? You must have a very fast internet connection 👍

Excellent news, your Ping Status was green ? You must have a very fast internet connection 👍

Yeah, it surprised me :boggled: I have a 3MB DSL connection which is good but not great by any means :lol: got to practice up some more :sly:

Yeah, it surprised me :boggled: I have a 3MB DSL connection which is good but not great by any means :lol: got to practice up some more :sly:

wow,just seen this thread!I was so happy when I found F1ce in my town I bot 2 copies.I'm going to check and see if 1 is a pal.I doubt it but hey....👍

Yup. Or just enyoj singleplayer which is greater than online I think. I want to be able to tweak the car and test different settings. Half the fun :)

Single player is good fun, especially working your way through a hard career mode. Which in order to do well, you have to spend a while doing race car evolution, but if you get a good result then you'll feel pleased with yourself :D

Yeah, I have two ntsc copies.Single career is fun,alot of repetition/evolution tuning.but its really worth it i think. just by racing these F1 cars on C.E. when I switched to my xbox and forza2 my times have dropped by many seconds!!!!i cant believe it. 👍
think I'll just race F1 C E till F1 2010 comes out.Gawd I sure hope the Codies deliver.I think they will

Back