F1GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter flooderqb19
  • 9 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
316
United States
Wheaton/IL/USA
Messages
Flooderqb19
It seems to me that their are many useless cars in the single player career of this game.

Besides online or arcade mode, I can think of no use for the f1gt. (Unless you tune it down to 750pp).

Any ideas why PD didn't include an f1gt championship to S series races? Or maybe open ended PP events?
 
Any ideas why PD didn't include an f1gt championship to S series races? Or maybe open ended PP events?
Your guess is as good as ours. They were in past games, so who knows? (Except PD of course).

Besides online or arcade mode, I can think of no use for the f1gt. (Unless you tune it down to 750pp).
Besides online and arcade use, you're right. To be fair though, racing them online with a bunch of friends can be lots of fun.
 
PD probably wanted to showcase the premium cars in the game and avoid wanting people to race a car that says PlayStation 2 on the side. It's a shame because the FGT was pretty fun to drive in 5.
 
It seems to me that their are many useless cars in the single player career of this game.

Besides online or arcade mode, I can think of no use for the f1gt. (Unless you tune it down to 750pp).

Any ideas why PD didn't include an f1gt championship to S series races? Or maybe open ended PP events?
One theory of why PD didn't include a Formula 1 Championship is because of the upcoming Senna Anniversary Celebration content. Senna's Mother is in the opening movie of GT6 so I'm sure PD knew they would be putting Senna Content in the game for a while now. PD might want this new content to be the exclusive Formula 1 content in the game for now. Obviously I can't say that my theory is 100% correct but it's a possibility.
 
I'm hoping you've got a good read on it J. Makes sense to a clueless caveman like me. But then, there are other games and still the question of how well 6 will continue as 7 gets a foot hold in PS4.
 
They should just add Formula GT Championship in iA class to give the thing a purpose. I did it in GT5, it was grueling, but I would do it again.
 
his sister Viviane will be happy lol
Wait that was his sister? If it was then I apologize. I guess I wasn't thinking on that one. I thought that was old footage of his mother that was digitally cleaned up.
 
Back