P porkchop87 Messages 306 Messages porkchop_7 Feb 3, 2011 #3 Asane Which orange and how many miles? Click to expand... No idea as to either of those questions as I'm not at home right now, I would have to check later. If I remember, it's a brighter orange, if that helps...
Asane Which orange and how many miles? Click to expand... No idea as to either of those questions as I'm not at home right now, I would have to check later. If I remember, it's a brighter orange, if that helps...
st1sj Messages 510 Messages snoopykuan Feb 3, 2011 #4 i have the F2007, no miles i think. i'll send it to you tonight when i get home. can you send me the orange x1?
i have the F2007, no miles i think. i'll send it to you tonight when i get home. can you send me the orange x1?