Cicinho Messages 197 Messages Treks_Is_Gay Feb 10, 2011 #1 I got both of them, make me offers if you would like one.
P prrrikkie Messages 51 Messages prrrikkie Messages prrrikkie Feb 10, 2011 #2 What do you need? Can trade you an FGT or anything you desire
A angrykoala_89 Messages 64 Messages angrykoala_89 Feb 10, 2011 #4 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Ferrari Enzo Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007.
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Ferrari Enzo Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007.
Cicinho Messages 197 Messages Treks_Is_Gay Feb 10, 2011 #5 prrrikkie What do you need? Can trade you an FGT or anything you desire Click to expand... I got an FGT, I would like a good fast lm car, one that I dont have, if u check my garage you can see what cars I have sunshine2003 Fgt or a vettel or a 1000 lvl ticket ? Click to expand... I have both them cars but the lvl 1000 interests me. angrykoala_89 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Ferrari Enzo Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007. Click to expand... Got the TVR and the Enzo, what else you got? I only got 1 trade slot today lads so i will take the best offer.
prrrikkie What do you need? Can trade you an FGT or anything you desire Click to expand... I got an FGT, I would like a good fast lm car, one that I dont have, if u check my garage you can see what cars I have sunshine2003 Fgt or a vettel or a 1000 lvl ticket ? Click to expand... I have both them cars but the lvl 1000 interests me. angrykoala_89 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Ferrari Enzo Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007. Click to expand... Got the TVR and the Enzo, what else you got? I only got 1 trade slot today lads so i will take the best offer.
Cicinho Messages 197 Messages Treks_Is_Gay Feb 10, 2011 #6 if any one has the 908 hdi fap team oreca that will seal the deal.
phate71 Messages 90 Grand Forks, ND, USA Messages phate71 Feb 10, 2011 #7 I have a 908 Team Oreca. I can trade tonight after 6:00 PM US CST.
A angrykoala_89 Messages 64 Messages angrykoala_89 Feb 10, 2011 #8 i have a 2D CEN concept '02 cerbera speed 12 '00 Nuvolari quattro '03
Cicinho Messages 197 Messages Treks_Is_Gay Feb 10, 2011 #9 phate71 I have a 908 Team Oreca. I can trade tonight after 6:00 PM US CST. Click to expand... Thats after 12 my time, I can do that. Still have a slot for today for anyone else.
phate71 I have a 908 Team Oreca. I can trade tonight after 6:00 PM US CST. Click to expand... Thats after 12 my time, I can do that. Still have a slot for today for anyone else.
T three08 Messages 138 Messages three08rellik Feb 10, 2011 #12 Cicinho can you trade now? Click to expand... I think reset in that account is 6:00. Add Three08reaper and I will try now.
Cicinho can you trade now? Click to expand... I think reset in that account is 6:00. Add Three08reaper and I will try now.