F2007 and F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cicinho
  • 11 comments
  • 425 views
Messages
197
Messages
Treks_Is_Gay
I got both of them, make me offers if you would like one.
 
What do you need?

Can trade you an FGT or anything you desire
 
Fgt or a vettel or a 1000 lvl ticket ?
 
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Ferrari Enzo

Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007.
 
What do you need?

Can trade you an FGT or anything you desire

I got an FGT, I would like a good fast lm car, one that I dont have, if u check my garage you can see what cars I have

Fgt or a vettel or a 1000 lvl ticket ?

I have both them cars but the lvl 1000 interests me.

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Ferrari Enzo

Enzo is suped up, TVR is not, TVR has 1675miles on it. Enzo has 26.2 and is has the maziora paint on it. i am interested in the F2007.


Got the TVR and the Enzo, what else you got?


I only got 1 trade slot today lads so i will take the best offer.
 
if any one has the 908 hdi fap team oreca that will seal the deal.
 
I have a 908 Team Oreca.

I can trade tonight after 6:00 PM US CST.
 
i have a
2D CEN concept '02
cerbera speed 12 '00
Nuvolari quattro '03
 
I have a 908 Team Oreca.

I can trade tonight after 6:00 PM US CST.

Thats after 12 my time, I can do that. Still have a slot for today for anyone else.
 
can you trade now?
 
Back