f2007,f2010 can you race others?

  • Thread starter Thread starter greensnake123
  • 6 comments
  • 1,863 views

greensnake123

(Banned)
Messages
339
Messages
wankers
Is there a championship for them two race in or can they enter in the fgt races don't want two pay 10 million then not be able two use them.
 
You can use it only in Practise mode and online - whenever the car restriction is put on "F1 only". Other than that, they have no use. :grumpy: I've got both F1 cars.
 
that's a joke why put them in the game

I think the reason for that is so you couldn't win the races very easily. Though there is FGT that is slightly faster and much cheaper.. But then again I'm just guessing the reasons. :lol:
 
I grind for a week to buy the F2007 hoping to use it for dream car championship. Only to know it can't be use there after i buy it.
 
Stupid put cars in that we can actually use.

You can use them plenty... just against themselves.

I'd rather have them there with limited opportunities to use them than not have them at all.

EDIT: You CAN race them in Arcade mode in the Single-Make races!
 
Back