F2007, FGT, McLaren F1 GTR, Escudo, X1 Vettel & prototype and more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishrich
  • 13 comments
  • 743 views
Messages
149
Messages
Irishrich123
Full list of what I have available. You must be able to trade now before reset otherwise please dont offer anything as Im booked up after today for a while.

Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Car
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Ferrari F2007
Formula Gran Turismo
Loctite Mugen NSX '01
Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race car
X1 Vettel
X1 Prototype
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
RX-7 LM Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM (Fully upgraded and tuned)
Lambo Countach 25th Anniversary `88
Ferrari 430 Scuderia (upgraded - use it for Seasonal event 6)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Carbon R (R34) `04
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2
Viper SRT10 ACR `08 (1029 bhp Fully Tuned)
Mazda Furai Concept

I am interested in coloured X1s, Mazda 787B, LM Cars and any rarer cars but feel free to offer anything and I'll see if I need it.
 
Last edited:
Come on folks, I havent traded today so am free right now. Will also look at accepting some tickets so let me know what you have.
 
What colour is your MAzda Furai Rich?
 
The Furai is Gran Turismo Red
 
Cri2ppler, I am interested in the Audi R8 LMS Race Car or jag XJ220 Lm Race car
 
what color is your gtf1

i have
# 2-Beige (Champagne) 0 miles
#16-Vibrant Red 0 miles
#14-Pink 0 miles


Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car

i can trade before reset
 
The FGT is white with blue.
 
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98

for

Audi R8 LMS Race Car

PM
 
Sorry bud, am waiting on a couple of offers so cant trade with you now. Maybe in the near future, thanks
 
ok, PM if you want it later than.
 
Back