F2007 or Muira or Chaparral 2J

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartonesq
  • 14 comments
  • 473 views
Messages
177
Messages
bartonesq
I can offer something from the new car lot, or my UCD.

Currently my UCD contains a S800 RSC Race Car 68; a cool-looking PAJERO Rally Raid Car 85; and a Speed 12.

I have about 680K in credits, and can grind a bit more if you want a premium under 1 million credits, but I wanted to give people a shot at my UCD cars first.

Available to trade now.
 
Last edited:
What's in your garage? Can you buy me a xanavi GTR or z?
 
It will take a few minutes to grind. Which car are you offering? I'd prefer low miles if possible.

But yes, I can buy you either Xanavi
 
2J has miles on it. Ferrari F1 2010 has 3.2 miles and F2007 0 miles
 
amemiya for f2007 right now
 
I'll go for the F2007. Give me fifteen minutes to grind.

Friend request sent.

That was a response to chimchim, by the way, he was first.
 
I'll go for the F2007. Give me fifteen minutes to grind.

Friend request sent.

That was a response to chimchim, by the way, he was first.

Who are you talking to?
 
Go ahead and trade with paulsie if you want. I forgot I sent a car this morning and can't send till tomorrow night. but if you still want to trade with me than either is fine. whatever is cheaper.
 
Well, I want to trade tonight. And unfortunately for paulsie I started grinding which moved the RX7 out of my UCD. So I guess I'll wait, and see if anyone else is interested.
 
Well, I want to trade tonight. And unfortunately for paulsie I started grinding which moved the RX7 out of my UCD. So I guess I'll wait, and see if anyone else is interested.

Amuse
S2000 GT1 Turbo (P)
 
Well, I want to trade tonight. And unfortunately for paulsie I started grinding which moved the RX7 out of my UCD. So I guess I'll wait, and see if anyone else is interested.

sorry man. If you don't get a trade partner let me know and I'll hook you up tomorrow. Just send me a PM.
 
Car sent. . .car received, thanks.
 
Last edited:
Back