F2007 vs F10

DerNürmister;4598398
Hi guys! I had 15 million in the bank and wanted to indulge a bit... so since I can't buy both the F1 cars, which one has better attributes?

Step 1: Make an alternate user on your PS3 and give it an a different PSN.
Step 2: Add the alternate account as a friend
Step 3: Get on your main account and back up your save game to a USB thumb stick
Step 4: Fire up GT5, Buy the F2007, Buy all tires, Oil change, and Wash car, then send it to your alternate account.
Step 5: Exit to the save data utility and copy the Save game from your USB thumb stick
Step 6: Get on your alternate, receive the car, and give it back to your main account.
Step 7: Get back on your main account, fire up GT5, and buy the F2010 and receive the F2007 from your gifts inbox.

You now have both Ferrari F1's.

Step 1: Make an alternate user on your PS3 and give it an a different PSN.
Step 2: Add the alternate account as a friend
Step 3: Get on your main account and back up your save game to a USB thumb stick
Step 4: Fire up GT5, Buy the F2007, Buy all tires, Oil change, and Wash car, then send it to your alternate account.
Step 5: Exit to the save data utility and copy the Save game from your USB thumb stick
Step 6: Get on your alternate, receive the car, and give it back to your main account.
Step 7: Get back on your main account, fire up GT5, and buy the F2010 and receive the F2007 from your gifts inbox.

You now have both Ferrari F1's.

Woah. Never thought of that. thanks...:dunce:

DerNürmister;4598434
Woah. Never thought of that. thanks...:dunce:

No problem. :)

I worked my alternate account up to 10 million, so I'm getting both F2010's for my main account, then I'll work it up to 12.5 million to get all the F2007's for my main as well :)

Back