F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter niknokers
  • 15 comments
  • 1,254 views
Messages
291
Im planning to purchase F2007 and just want to ask if it can be used in any event?
 
Don't think so. I think you can use it in B-spec mode though.
 
can't use it in A or B-spec. can only use it in practice or arcade mode.
don't buy if you plan to use it for race.
 
can't use it in A or B-spec. can only use it in practice or arcade mode.
don't buy if you plan to use it for race.


Ok thanks for the info guys. 👍 I wont buy if it will be for display purposes only. :ouch:
 
Pretty sure you can use it in online races :D
 
Seriously? Why can't you use it in the races with no restrictions?
 
Because PD are ********s.
 
Screw that! I was going to purchase on or the other soon seeing as I have the cash and i'd quite like to get the trophy for spending it all. Not if I can't use the damned thing.
 
Just buy it, duplicate it and re-copy your old saved data with your money.
 
TBH, I can't be bothered with that hassle and i'm not a fan of cheating, even if it doesn't affect anyone else.

Using the X2010 for Endurance races ISN'T cheating, right? lol
 
Depends on how you define cheating. If you think saving your credits from going to waste on a car that you can't drive is cheating, using a car that's half the weight, twice the power of the competition for endurance is definitely cheating.
 
As amazing those two cars are Polyphony Digital have made this car completley Pointless. I mean Unless there was a Licensing Issue which restricts its involvement. I more angry by the fact that an X2010 can compete in just about anything off and online. Its a shame as The Ferrari F10 and Ferrari F2007 are the second best handling cars in the game but not the fastest so places such as Monza and Circuit de la sarthe would have been intresting against other super cars/Race cars but we cant. I have raced another Ferrari f1 online. I used the F10 and he used his F2007 and they are evenly matched despite the added weight on the f10 (but you do get about 10 more BHP) the only thing is that you can only have two diffrent F10's and 4 diffent f2007s before it hits you in the face. By all means add me if you have either car. i own Fernando Alonso's F10 and if you wish to add me my PSN is Ferrari-F10-2010
 
Back