f2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter king21
  • 16 comments
  • 585 views
Messages
100
Messages
bklynfinest2k1
I have a Suzuki Escudo looking to trade for a F2007,Or even color x2010 or even 5 chrome paint chips
 
Last edited:
X2010 Carbon for Suzuki Escudo
 
I'm sorry have a carbon already
 
what cars you have do you have a list
 
How many cars you have
 
Do you have fgt cars
 
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

I need to check which one I have out of these two
 
sorry i meant formula gran turismo cars the indy cars im lvl 25 and i need that car
 
ok cool i can trade at 7pm est cause im at work right now just ad gronimo21 to your friend list
 
ok cool i can trade at 7pm est cause im at work right now just ad gronimo21 to your friend list

I can do the trade Monday 4pm Pacific time I have a pending trade with someone today
 
thats cool to just add my name anyways and 4pm is good cause thats 7pm my time
 
done deal
 
Back