- 3,454

- Brisbane
- Uriehusky
- Uriehusky
This is more a random trivia question than anything
I'm now only 3 premium cars and 5 standards away from a 100 percent garage (excluding stealth and chrome) so I decided to finally buy the F2007
When scrolling through the colours I noticed the top bar was changing between Red and Yellow.
Now I don't know much about F1, It doesn't seem to come on television often in New Zealand and I don't know where to watch it online, so this had me curious
Can anybody explain to me the significance of the colour of that bar? if there is any
I'm now only 3 premium cars and 5 standards away from a 100 percent garage (excluding stealth and chrome) so I decided to finally buy the F2007
When scrolling through the colours I noticed the top bar was changing between Red and Yellow.
Now I don't know much about F1, It doesn't seem to come on television often in New Zealand and I don't know where to watch it online, so this had me curious
Can anybody explain to me the significance of the colour of that bar? if there is any