ghst-_-R3CON_80 Messages 117 Messages ghst-_-R3COn_80 Jan 31, 2011 #2 I got a 2j and a GT40 69' if you want to trade right now
J jadeloud Messages 358 Messages jtehitman Jan 31, 2011 #3 I have a honda S800 RSC Race car '68. PM me if interested.
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,370 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Jan 31, 2011 #4 I have RS200 Rally Car, GT by Citreon Race Car, Ford GT LM Spec II Race car, Bentley Speed 8, Merc CLK-GTR, HKS CT230R and more. What number F10 is it?
I have RS200 Rally Car, GT by Citreon Race Car, Ford GT LM Spec II Race car, Bentley Speed 8, Merc CLK-GTR, HKS CT230R and more. What number F10 is it?
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Jan 31, 2011 #5 I'll give you your choice of a CLK GTR, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Toyota GT ONE, 787B, 330 P4, XJ13. I can trade tonight at reset.
I'll give you your choice of a CLK GTR, Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Toyota GT ONE, 787B, 330 P4, XJ13. I can trade tonight at reset.
bigcat11 Messages 40 Messages robertberts Feb 1, 2011 #6 I will take the panoz and 787b for it not sure what number it is?
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,370 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Feb 1, 2011 #7 What number is the F10 as I only want the #7?
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,370 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Feb 1, 2011 #9 The F10 only has one colour. But the #7 has a red T-bar and the #8 has a yellow one.
bigcat11 Messages 40 Messages robertberts Feb 1, 2011 #10 Think its the seven will check tonight message me and will let you no psn is robertberts.