F4 Backfire and flame pics

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
Another great new addition to the game but can be very hard to get a pic of because sometimes they disappear in the replay. Even if you rewind slowly or fastforward they still disappear.

flames1.png

flames2.png

flames_4.png

well this is the only point where I can say that GT5 has a much better flame than this.

PS. I have both PS3 GT5 and XBOX360 FM4
Actually GT4 had THE best looking flames. They were toned down in GT5. I am just glad F4 finally has flames. Even though they are not the best looking, its still cool to see. Just almost impossible to get a pic of because of the replay glitch that happens with them. :banghead: Thats why I made this thread because if you can get some good pics of flames its quite an accomplishment.

The best I could get with the Zonda Cinque, not the best but I was hoping that you would be able to catch it in a slow-motion replay but they just don't appear :(

OrangeFlame.jpg

Caught me Lexus pretending to be a jet engine the other day :D
GetPhoto.ashx

I just got a flame pic in my old charger, mid-race I just changed up a gear for a tight corner and paused it just at the right time - unfortunately I can't put it up here cause I don't have live or a capture card...

Hopefully I can put it up when I get one or the other :P

A car i just built would be perfect for backfire pics. Its an A class 94 Civic, that backfires like crazy. It does it almost every single shift and even in between hard acceleration.

Back