F4/T10 Weekly Photo Competition Discussion

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 7 comments

Scaff

United Kingdom
He/Him
ScaffUK
Now its important to note that this thread is not for any ForzaPlanet competition, but rather for the discussion of the competitions that T10 run via the Forza 4 facebook page.

Info on the current theme and how to enter can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/forzamotorsport?sk=app_221460014534454

What I would like to see this thread become is a discussion point for thsoe ForzaPlanet members that enter, so we can show off our shots, discuss them and also to see if any of us win (and celebrate that fact).

Scaff

Current Theme - The ALPs

This weeks competition is The Alps and here's my entry:

Scaff

Edit: I had no idea we needed to post on facebook. I thought this was going to be a Forzaplanet.net competition.

Well.... Here is the photo I would have entered.
GetPhoto.ashx

This weeks theme was a tough one for me. I took quite a few shots & finally came up with one I liked. I've scrolled through all the entries on T10's FB page & there's some seriously tough competition out there.

My entry for this week & good luck to everyone!

6260067885_cf2c63b164_z.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel mixing my "real life" with my "game life", so I might be sitting out until they instead use their official forums for submission. I mean, what else are they there for?

That said, the new Alps track is stunning visually, so I expect a lot of quality entries. Give a strong showing for FP, guys 👍

I'm not sure how I feel mixing my "real life" with my "game life", so I might be sitting out until they instead use their official forums for submission. I mean, what else are they there for?

You could always set up a dummy account.

Saying that, I hate that's it's on facebook as it seems like it's easy to get lost in the shuffle of non related crap. Unless they have a fetchbot or something like that that grabs all the pics that are formatted right.

At least we already have a winner here in TVR&FerrariFan (aka Pebb).

Latest Posts

Back