F40LM (Drive by F1driver!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter crrrazy
  • 23 comments
  • 1,250 views
:drool: Such a lovely sound!

F40 (LM/road car) is definitely my favourite Ferrari. 👍
 
i dont think its a LM F 40 becuause there is another video on google called the history of the F40 and at the end it shows the real Ferrari F40 LM. The F40 LM has a split spoiler and a front spliter which hangs out quit a way so that's why i don't think it is the actual F40 LM, still a great video though!
 
Quite boring ...

nice sound tough, I would love to see it doing the 1/4 mile.
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Quite boring ...

nice sound tough, I would love to see it doing the 1/4 mile.
lol.

Anyway...I loved the sound! :drool: 👍
 
One of the sexiest cars ever created the F40. Shame I don't have the money for one. lol
 
joseph dobson
i dont think its a LM F 40 becuause there is another video on google called the history of the F40 and at the end it shows the real Ferrari F40 LM. The F40 LM has a split spoiler and a front spliter which hangs out quit a way so that's why i don't think it is the actual F40 LM, still a great video though!

It is definitely an F40 LM. When have you ever heard a standard F40 sound that raw?
 
Not to mention the straight cut gears...^

Sounds so awesome. :drool:
 
thats vid is awsome
 
It's not street legal, is it?
 
joseph dobson
i dont think its a LM F 40 becuause there is another video on google called the history of the F40 and at the end it shows the real Ferrari F40 LM. The F40 LM has a split spoiler and a front spliter which hangs out quit a way so that's why i don't think it is the actual F40 LM, still a great video though!

No, it is an LM. I just saw the video you mentioned and it's an Evoluzione in that one. 288GTB Evoluzione if I remember correctly. 👍
 
Wow, that sounds a lot more agressive than the F50 I took a few laps in! That car is a beast.

teazR
Any idea what track that is?
I was also wondering the same thing. It looks beautiful!! Trees and close buildings just add so much character.
 
It's called "Le Mas du Clos", in France.

circuit_aerien.jpg

cicruit.jpg

QQLpw2.jpg

DSC4172.jpg

circuit_petit_no.gif



Linky

Edit: And for the car, it is an F40 LM, the presenter clearly mentions it. According to the video, there were only 4 produced (out of 19) by the time they made that video, in 1992.
 
I love that car.... it's always been one of my absolute favorites.

F40 = Best. Supercar. Ever.
 
The V8 just doesn't do it for me.
 
kylehnat
The V8 just doesn't do it for me.

You're joking, right?

The F40 is one of the best-looking cars ever made, and it's one of the fastest cars on the planet... and you don't like it because it's got a V8? That's just.... words escape me.
 
Jedi2016
The F40 is one of the best-looking cars ever made
I strongly disagree with that.

I actually don't like the F40 anyway, so their choice of engine makes no difference.
 
:drool: that looks very fun. hmmm i could have fun here in harrison ark with one of those:trouble:
 
kylehnat
I strongly disagree with that.

I actually don't like the F40 anyway, so their choice of engine makes no difference.

Glad I'm not alone in thinking that the F40 is an ugly muscle.
 
Back