F510 compatibility?

• Thread starter tkurgpold
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
tkurgpold
I have 3 different controllers right now: Dualshock 3, USB 360 controller, and a Logitech F510. The F510 is the only one besides the DS3 that's compatible with the PS3, so I tried plugging it in for some GT6 split-screen.

No luck.

One quick reconfiguration later, everything's set up and I can see the buttons show up on-screen if I use the F510 in singleplayer, but I can't drive with it. Anywhere. At all. And I do have it set to Dinput, the PS3 doesn't even recognize it with Xinput.

I'd really like to not have to buy another controller just for this, so how can I get it to work?

I have the same controller but I couldn't drive with it either. Couldn't do anything to get it to work. Just buy a knockoff ds3.

What part of "it doesn't work" don't you get? You need another controller because this one is impossible to use. Idiota.

What part of "it doesn't work" don't you get? You need another controller because this one is impossible to use. Idiota.
There's no need to be so goddamn rude. Anyway, all you said was that you couldn't figure out how to make it work.

A lot of aftermarket don't work on Gt6. My buddy owns a store that has a ton of controllers. Ones meant for PC don't work for gt6 unless it's in the menus. G510 is meant for pc.

Back