F7 or F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter oskiatl
  • 4 comments
  • 1,394 views
Messages
57
Messages
oskiatl
If you have a F7 or F10 and want to race I will be online today, seeing how we bought the car and can't use them, we should start a league a race based on points the winner being who finish the races with the most points. 100 being the most points and 20 being the least. If interested me contact me on the network my psn is OskiAtl
 
add me, im on now racing with 3 others. a 5th would be great!

csisac
 
F7? Also, you shouldn't get points for coming in last.
 
As soon as a I level up that's the 1st car I'm getting... So i'll be down to race!!
 
guess he isnt checking back on the thread. shame.

If anybody has a F1 and wants to race, im doing 4 man races and we're lookin for more!

add csisac
 
Back