FA20's Drift Video Library \\ New Tandem Onboard Video!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 27 comments
Australia
Sydswag, Australia
JDM_Tuning_FA20
yeaExtraa
Hey Guys!
Welcome to my assortment of drift videos, titled "FA20's Drift Video Library."
This thread will contain the drift videos that I am planning on making, and will also contain information which will allow the GTP Community to become involved in my videos!

7hk36.png

I aim to show off the positive side to drifting on Gran Turismo, and display the truly amazing aspects of the drifting community that we have all shaped to this date.

7hk7y.png

The URL to my YouTube channel is, www.youtube.com/user/redmystic2, feel free to subscribe to ensure that you will never miss any updates, or different videos that will not be posted into this thread!

7hkbb.png

Enjoy the content, and I look forward to bringing the community some quality videos!

Last edited:
Sessions:
Every Friday i will be trying to host rooms for recording, I'll be hosting them from roughly 1:30pm AEST onward. My rooms will usually be named as teamJDMT rooms! (If i'm not hosting you might be able to catch me in other rooms, such as Nemesis Night Slide, and Southern Sliders)

Events:
N/A

Meets:
N/A

Last edited:
Here I present you with the first of many videos to come, Gettin' Sideways #1!

Not a bad video, not my kind of music but ahwell :P look forward to seeing more. Also a little tip, go to the options menu on the end of the replay bar to turn off the session name & info. (Y)

Not bad mate great angle but the front wheels ruined it for me look forward to seeing your next one hopefully some tandem action with your boys. Dont know about anyone else but I sorta still like to hear the engine. Keep up the good work:tup:

Uploading a quick video from some of the runs tonight with the mates! Already gettin' excited for H2H!
Be sure to check for a new video in the morning! :sly:

Gettin' Sideways #3 will be out later today!
Make sure to check back for it!
It'll be a good episode!

Back