Fabmaru's gallery (closed)

• Thread starter fabmaru
  • 15 comments
Portugal
Portugal
fabmaru
I am new in GTPlanet and i am liking it a lot. Here are some photos that i take in GT4. Tell me what you think.

Update 1

Update 2

Last edited:
3rd Update:

And a little Bonus:

Hope you like and please comment... seriously... is anybody there?:P

Nice gallery mate, I like your TT bonus, and my favourites from this update are the 4th one, and the Audi Le Mans Quattro in photo travel :drool:. You should join my TT gallery, like how SVX and Crooooooow have their own GT4 one. Or you should at least make a TT gallery ;)

3rd Update:

And a little Bonus:

Hope you like and please comment... seriously... is anybody there?:P

:drool: over all of them. 👍, the Audi with the taxi behind it is pretty d:censored:n cool in my opinion. Keep posting please!

Nice pictures, fabmaru! My favourite would have to be the bike pictures as well. Just a bit of a heads up, could you please scale your images? I don't know if this is the same in Imageshack, but in Photobucket you can edit your photos (including resizing). It's just that it takes for ever to load with huge full size images.

SVX
Nice pictures, fabmaru! My favourite would have to be the bike pictures as well. Just a bit of a heads up, could you please scale your images? I don't know if this is the same in Imageshack, but in Photobucket you can edit your photos (including resizing). It's just that it takes for ever to load with huge full size images.

I don't know if i can do that but i will try later because I'm busy playing GT3 now.:sly:

My new photos will be posted in my gallery with Vandenal but sometimes I see if I can post one or two photos.

Looking back on GT4, I realize how great that game was for it's time and how good it's graphics were.

Back