FACT OR FICTION?!? GT6 Driver's Club on G+?

Is this evidence that GT Driver's Club is coming soon?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

    Votes: 13 81.3%

  • Total voters
    16

McClarenDesign

Insightful, but bollocks.
Premium
Messages
5,785
United States
Norman, OK
Messages
McClarenDesign
I think we should get a major update with a bunch stuff next week if Im not mistaking from the show Jordan Greer did last week.
 
Judging by the Image cropping and other small issues, I would believe this to be a independent endeavor, rather than something official from PD, Sony, or even GTP. If this is official, their graphics guy/media team should really pay more attention to formatting header images.

gt6dc_zpsb654e9eb.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think we should get a major update with a bunch stuff next week if Im not mistaking from the show Jordan Greer did last week.

I'm curious why you think next week and why a bunch of stuff? They showed a new track and said that it was coming in Feb. While next week will be Feb and is possible I did not come away with any specific date could be anytime in Feb from what i could tell and no idea what else there may be though we should be getting the community features soon.
 
I think we should get a major update with a bunch stuff next week if Im not mistaking from the show Jordan Greer did last week.
You just had the update yesterday - that's your lot!

Don't expect anything else for at least a month
 
You just had the update yesterday - that's your lot!

Don't expect anything else for at least a month

What we got was a feature unlock that was already there bro not an update oh plus 3 cars. Next week or 2nd wk in February will be an update with some great stuff GT Driver Club I don't think will be in this update coming. I haven't heard to much other than they a working on it along with Racing League options. Reports I read on internet from reliable gaming sources.
 
What we got was a feature unlock that was already there bro not an update oh plus 3 cars. Next week or 2nd wk in February will be an update with some great stuff GT Driver Club I don't think will be in this update coming. I haven't heard to much other than they a working on it along with Racing League options. Reports I read on internet from reliable gaming sources.
links?
 
What we got was a feature unlock that was already there bro not an update oh plus 3 cars. Next week or 2nd wk in February will be an update with some great stuff GT Driver Club I don't think will be in this update coming. I haven't heard to much other than they a working on it along with Racing League options. Reports I read on internet from reliable gaming sources.
I'll bookmark this page to laugh at you in the 2nd week of feb when we don't have GT drivers club.
 
Back