[FAIL] GT6 Ferrari 365GTB4, speedo/ rev counter

• Thread starter symaski62
  • 14 comments
There's another glitch regarding the Ferrari GTO. Going from 0 to 9000 RPM makes the cockpit indicator go only up to 1200-1300 RPM. It's weird!

There's another glitch regarding the Ferrari GTO. Going from 0 to 9000 RPM makes the cockpit indicator go only up to 1200-1300 RPM. It's weird!

Yeah, there's something definitely wrong with the tachometer in this car. At first I thought the speedo and the tach were reversed, but the speedo seems to work. Not sure what's the deal with the tach though.

GT6 Ferrari 365GTB4, speedo/ rev counter

:D

I was expecting that PD didn't make these mistakes again. It took them more than a year for them to fix the same mistake in the Silvia S13 in GT5. Thankfully I didn't care much about that car, but still. That was one car less to drive.

And this is not counting how many cars probably still have a glitched speedometer like the ACR Viper and the C3 Corvette from GT5. I wouldn't be surprised now if they are still flawed.

The Benz SL 500, and I think a Subaru Impreza (both upgraded standard cars) still have the missing taillight as well. Damn it, stupid blown bulbs.

[quote="HuskyGT said And this is not counting how many cars probably still have a glitched speedometer like the ACR Viper and the C3 Corvette from GT5. I wouldn't be surprised now if they are still flawed.[/quote]

oh they are still flawed, vette still reads in kmh :/

Back