fail hosts

  • Thread starter Thread starter DoomtrainUK
  • 22 comments
  • 1,377 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
136
Messages
DoomtrainUK
what is the deal with mostly non English hosts seemingly forgetting how to spell 2-3 letter abbreviations on the name of their room

fair clean 500LP....whut?

GERMAn Or KIK 650pl...whut,
The list goes on, I could be missing something but I'm curious

also why has no one realised that the PP system is crap, all these 650pp rooms, probably because he has the Benz touring car and can noob his way to p1
 
What is the deal with people who post nonsensical BS on the GT5 forum?

Before you make fun of somebody for leaving out a few letters, maybe you should learn how to spell the word "What". Better yet, learn how to capitalize certain letters and use punctuation to make your sentences readable.
 
there's a character limit for room names, so you gotta use abbreviations. who cares? grammar nazi alert..
 
there's a character limit for room names, so you gotta use abbreviations. who cares? grammar nazi alert..

No offence but I can't see you lasting here...
 
cool. I don't know who you are nor do I care

bye
 
I don't care for grammar in this environment

500 Lorse power?

500 performance loints? it's just annoying
 
I don't care for grammar in this environment

500 Lorse power?

500 performance loints? it's just annoying

But grammar is important when creating online room names?

Your opinions are very hypocritical.
 
NZWFk.jpg
 
Won't the words "performance" and "points" start with another letter in some languages?
 
f40
Won't the words "performance" and "points" start with another letter in some languages?

what I was thinking

Anyone that spells horse power as Lorse power please come forth
 
i dunt now wat is ur problm man wy cant u read u no live in englend or wath ? if summ cant into englesh itz no big dil
alsso u mad of mah benze tourring ka yea it du hav 650pl so wats yur problm
 
what I was thinking

Anyone that spells horse power as Lorse power please come forth

Come on man, this is getting ridiculous.

Plain and simple:

Performance Points is called "Leistungspunkte" in German. Hence the abbreviation "LP". No need to bash anyone just because he's not using english abbreviations.
 
Can we avoid turning this into the gametrailers forums?

Thank you! At last someone with the right conscience and knowledge to apply some common sense to this thread!
 
...anyone else?

This shouldn't have to be repeated as often as it does, but: you agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy when you joined GTPlanet. I suggest a few of you read this a bit more thoroughly to avoid any more warnings/infractions being handed out.
 
Did I get in trouble because I abbreviated the word You, or because I asked if he was mad? My scolding wasn't clear.
 
And we're done here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back