Failed to connect to server

• Thread starter HB Jones
  • 2 comments
United States
Boise, Idaho
Over the past few days, our group has been trying to get together. When trying to join a room we click on the room, click OK to join and the progress bar starts then stops. We then get the message "Failed to connect to server".
This happens to all four of us.
Has there been reported server problems? Or, what could be causing the problem?

Some of us are having variations of this problem. So far I've heard nothing about what's causing it. There are variations on what to do, from simply using an ethernet cable to changing router settings and other things. Beyond my pay grade :scared: Three folks I know who have this problem ( incuding you ) are based in the US, if that matters...

Some of us are having variations of this problem. So far I've heard nothing about what's causing it. There are variations on what to do, from simply using an ethernet cable to changing router settings and other things. Beyond my pay grade :scared: Three folks I know who have this problem ( incuding you ) are based in the US, if that matters...
I don’t know if it mattered but, three of us cleared our cache and we were able to get into the room but two others failed. I haven’t heard if they cleared their cache or not.
We have been racing online for 2 years and this is the first time, that I remember, of it happening.

Back