Failed to create livery...

Germany
Duesseldorf
GTP_MacGyver
Hey guys...
Maybe one of you knows how to solve my problem.
Since day 1 i receive the message that a livery, photo etc couldnt be uploaded due to a connection error to the server. Nevertheless everything was uploaded anyway and i was able to share liveries etc.
I guess that now after V1.08 this isnt working anymore, at least not for me, so nothing can be uploaded or shared.
Did anybody have or know this issue? Maybe its existing a workaround or whatever....??
Any help is highly appreciated. Thx guys

I’ve got this issue with one of my liveries. I tweeted at the various playstation support channels and they asked me to email them and gave me an email address.

When they get back to me I’ll let you know what they say, but my advise would be to try and contact them

i can do everything except up vid replays,does not let me do that now.Also everything has been loading so slowly for a while now,starting to give me the ****es :banghead:

Flaky servers, I think. I had this a lot early on, but it mostly seems to have improved. If I get it now, I usually just leave if and try again when the servers are less busy. If you can only play at peak times, that's not going to help you!

Hey guys...
Maybe one of you knows how to solve my problem.
Since day 1 i receive the message that a livery, photo etc couldnt be uploaded due to a connection error to the server. Nevertheless everything was uploaded anyway and i was able to share liveries etc.
I guess that now after V1.08 this isnt working anymore, at least not for me, so nothing can be uploaded or shared.
Did anybody have or know this issue? Maybe its existing a workaround or whatever....??
Any help is highly appreciated. Thx guys

I had the same problem. For me, going to a wired internet connection (instead of WiFi) has 100% solved my upload issues.

Before it would " fail" but upload anyways, not it simply just doesn't upload . Scapes and liverys are glitched ATM since 1.05 . Any scape you share will have the default color options ( as in the default filter you pick ) regardless of what you do to the image. I spend a considerable amount of time adjusting the sliders manually but I always get the same stupid base filter .

Back