Germany
Halle (Saale)
blausven
Hi,

cant use GT Sport online since the morning
Getting the code: NE-21000409

PS4 is connected and everything apart of GT works

Had reset the router both soft and hard, ports are forwarded, NAT2

Does anyone have a clue and can help me please?

I don't know where your located but I have had that code, I'm in the UK and I thought maybe it was the rubbish weather, also I get "Online save failed" a lot lately, pretty frustrating stuff.

I see I’m not the only one having connection issues. My code pops up as NE-80431068, and I haven’t been able to connect either. (Canadian here btw)

NA server is up for me, no problem. Have you done all the normal network troubleshooting?
Thanks for the reply, Yeah I've done that. I hope it resolve itself eventually. Aldo I have to mention that I have kind of a special circumstance here (just like our friend from the previous post). We leave in Iran and we do not officially exist in this world as you may have noticed. Many companies do not officially support Iranian costumers, Like Adobe and Autodesk and they actively block us from their servers and services. Some of them tolerate us like Sony, meaning we can make an account with a connection from Iran, but we have to choose another country as our region. That's how we access PSN and multiplayer games. Some games officially refuse us, like Rocket League, some don't work without any explanation like Worms Rumble, But most games work just fine and there is always this fear or uncertainty that support for this arrangement will cease to exist some day.

Back