Fairlady/350 Z Concept LM race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speed Drifter
  • 3 comments
  • 586 views
Messages
554
Messages
BLUrayno
As all of you probably know this is the prize car of Japan Championship.
The problem is I sold it in need of money and now I'm unable to win another one because the popup asking to clear win records for that particular championship won't appear! :irked:
Is my save screwed up or is this normal behavior for this championship?

And yes of course I tried to search threads and posts about this one but find absolutely none :(
 
Just race the Championship from the begining, and you should win it again. You only need to clear races to win cars in single race events.
 
God d*mn, this is totally new information to me! This long I've been in the belief you can clear championship win records too and never even tried it :ouch:
Mods please delete this
 
That's how it is, if it's a series race you only get the prize car for winning the series, if it's individual races you have to clear the cups each time you want to re-win the car. Be careful selling some prize cars from licenses, percent complete and mission halls because you can't buy or re-win many of them.
 
Back