Fairly rare UCD cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter dazzee
  • 15 comments
  • 883 views
Messages
2,335
Messages
Darrell-ere
Messages
Dazzeeboy
I have only seen these in the UCD once

Spoon S2000 - 791.2 miles
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally reid Car '03 - 2,263.7 miles
Toyota Superautobacs Apex MR-S - 721.8 miles
RUF CTR2 - 40,178.1 miles
Nissan Option Stream Z - 1,653.7 miles
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 - 1,366.2 miles

leave me offers

can't trade till 31/1/11
 
Last edited:
Anyone?
 
How much is the pajero worth? I think it's around 1.2 mil.
 
What do you want for the RUF?
 
I'd offer you something worth around 1 mil for the Pajero.
McLaren F1?
Xanavi GTR?
 
I'd offer you something worth around 1 mil for the Pajero.
McLaren F1?
Xanavi GTR?

i already bought those offer me something equally rare
 
Ferrari SP1?
Ferrari Enzo?
McLaren F1 GTR?
 
Check my sig garage and see what you like.
 
Check my sig garage and see what you like.

i have all ur cars except the F2007 and F10 but that is not a fair deal on ur behalf so never mind
 
*bump*
 
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally raid Car - 2,263.7 miles

which one? 85 or 03?
 
Back