FAKE-users?

• Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 13 comments

BMW///M3

(Banned)
I ve got one more conspiracy for today..

click on members at the top of the screen. go through them.
tooo amny have 1 or 0 posts:odd:. Coud Jordan be making fake accouts to make this site/forums more appealing:reallyodd? could other mods be doing it? :odd:

Nothing against you guys, but it makes me wonder:odd:....

I for one am very proud to say that I have never altered the member or post count at my forums in any shape, way, or form. The only other accounts that I have created here are "Jordan's Other Account", "JordanAdmin", "retset" (tester spelled backwards, get it?), and "retset_2".

The possible reason for the number of inactive members is that guests are required to register before they can read messages. But, if you look around at any forum of any size, I think you'll find that only a very small percentage of members contribute much more than 10 messages. :( (This is one of my reasons for starting the newsletter, to remind people of the site and bring them back.)

But, I have not and will not ever do something that dishonest to my community.

Well BMW you ask a good question. If you ever want to try this you would have to have a legit e-mail address to start a new membership. So if we were to do more than one we would have to have alot of e-mail addresses. BTW you can not register with the same e-mail address twice.

Finding already existing e-mail addresses is the easiest thing in the world though. So far in my Life I have used AOL (AAAARGHHH!!!!), AT&T, and now Optimum online (Cable modems ROCK!!!) I've spent hours of my life trying to come up with e-mail addresses that weren't taken.

I've got 2 other usernames. :confused:

When I first started posting I used a different name, I didn't like it so I changed to something else. I didn't like the second one so I changed my username to Josh and haven't changed it since...

I've registered a name on sportbikes.net, Ls1.com, and a couple other sites, but I have never posted with those names. That's probably what's going on here...

And you wanted to be a moderator. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Way to get on his good side.
He's not on my bad side, I just wanted to come clear and make a point that I would never do that.

Finding already existing e-mail addresses is the easiest thing in the world though. So far in my Life I have used AOL (AAAARGHHH!!!!), AT&T, and now Optimum online (Cable modems ROCK!!!) I've spent hours of my life trying to come up with e-mail addresses that weren't taken.
True, but now (today) you are required to verify your email address before your new account is activated. :)

Originally posted by ghostrider
Well BMW you ask a good question. If you ever want to try this you would have to have a legit e-mail address to start a new membership. So if we were to do more than one we would have to have alot of e-mail addresses. BTW you can not register with the same e-mail address twice.

hahaha! LOL thats funny! I guess you never read my post when this board opned. YOU DONT NEED A "legit" address to register. I've done it many times on other boards. I have a few accounts for this reason, in fact GTplanet uses on of these address. I dont really read the mail. I just use the address. And , remember it only takes a few minutes to make an e-mail address.

Originally posted by Jordan
He's not on my bad side, I just wanted to come clear and make a point that I would never do that.

True, but now (today) you are required to verify your email address before your new account is activated. :)

read: joke

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
And you wanted to be a moderator. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Way to get on his good side.:)

There comes a point when you realize some things just wont happen. I like reaching these times before the average person to avoid wasting time.:D

I wouldn't Fret much though, answering whiney bozo's saying: waa waa, what does bump mean. waa waa, can't remember where I saw it, or what context it's in. waa waa:(
Who was that guy? Oh yea, it was that yo yo with the Big S for an Avatar. :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I wouldn't Fret much though, answering whiney bozo's saying: waa waa, what does bump mean. waa waa, can't remember where I saw it, or what context it's in. waa waa:(
Who was that guy? Oh yea, it was that yo yo with the Big S for an Avatar. :D

:lol:

Back