- 187
Yes!! I finally got these pics developed!! sorry my scanner sucks so theyre poor quality x_x. This was in Fedex Field on 24th or July ! it was a blast!! =D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/SR20Calvin.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/S2kTurbo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/scubbies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/Rx7s.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/300zxNismo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/NSX.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/Koguchi.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/JR2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/JR.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/newtoold.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/model.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/meandseigo.jpg
JR is the new drifter recruited by Falken, there was another one too. The Last pic is with me and Seigo Yamamoto =D caught him on a smoking break as you can see lol
--edit
Oh yea, Koguchi for some odd reason never appeared O_O. or I might have left when he took the 180 out =[
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/SR20Calvin.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/S2kTurbo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/scubbies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/Rx7s.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/300zxNismo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/NSX.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/Koguchi.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/JR2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/JR.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/newtoold.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/model.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/calvin.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/yamamoto.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/xperimentalx/Driftshowoff2004/meandseigo.jpg
JR is the new drifter recruited by Falken, there was another one too. The Last pic is with me and Seigo Yamamoto =D caught him on a smoking break as you can see lol
--edit
Oh yea, Koguchi for some odd reason never appeared O_O. or I might have left when he took the 180 out =[