Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 5, 2010 #1 Does anyone now how to get the Falken Nissan Skyline R34 '04 It didn´t show up in the used cars since today. My ingame playtime shows 470 days. Is it a racereward? Delete thread if answerd somewhere else.
Does anyone now how to get the Falken Nissan Skyline R34 '04 It didn´t show up in the used cars since today. My ingame playtime shows 470 days. Is it a racereward? Delete thread if answerd somewhere else.
VTiRoj Howdy 🤠 Premium Messages 6,375 United Kingdom Messages RoJJieE Messages mb6roj Dec 5, 2010 #2 I've seen it in the used lot, just keep looking. 👍
Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 5, 2010 #3 Ah thanks....as expected.... Some cars really don´t pop often.....
priesty_lfc Messages 3,660 Bristol Messages priesty_lfc Dec 5, 2010 #4 Think I have it? If so wanna trade?
Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 8, 2010 #5 Got the car now, thread can be closed or deleted 👍
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Dec 8, 2010 #6 That used car lot is the bane of my life so far... I keep saving up for things and then spotting must-haves...
That used car lot is the bane of my life so far... I keep saving up for things and then spotting must-haves...
Crowood Messages 508 Germany Messages Crowood Dec 8, 2010 #7 I actually was able to trade it ......still won´t appear in the used car section so far.