Falken_D1 Drift Team!

Discussion in 'GTS Drifting' started by FALKENxMurda, Dec 20, 2017.

1. FALKENxMurda

FALKENxMurda

This page is for people that would like to join Falken_D1 Team. Our team's goal is to have fun drifting in practice and comps!! We like to help everyone out on tips and learning. This team is like a family!! We understand you wont always get along but try to be respectful to everyone please!!!! We're here to have fun and good sportsmanship!!!! If you would like to join the team just contact us on here or contact me (Falken_D1-Murda) or Falken_D1-Flow on playstation!!!! Hope to see you out there and have fun!!!!!

P.S. FALKEN_D1-FOLLOW IS A LEADER THAT WAS KICKED FROM THE TEAM ON 12/20/2017 FOR BEING VERY RUDE TO
    FALKEN MEMBERS AND OTHERS ON TRACK!!!!! ANY RECRUITMENT FROM FALKEN_D1-FOLLOW IS INVAILD!!!!!!

Mr Dashiki and Hobson like this.
  2. Hobson

Hobson

Moderators, could we get a drift/drifting sub fourm created? like the ones from the GT6/5 sections. Thanks you

FALKENxMurda likes this.
  3. Hobson

Hobson

Good luck with the team by the way!

4. FALKENxMurda

FALKENxMurda

I agree with you bro lol

5. LewyMan

LewyMan

Hey guys what times/timezone are you usually on?

6. NRz Manu

NRz Manu

Nice team, I waiting for an NRz vs Falken D1 comp some day haha, cheers bro.

7. Tetsu_X

Tetsu_X

I would say to include Drop5 on that one but hey, they're nowhere to be found :lol:

8. Nick GDSeries

Nick GDSeries

WE would love to see Team NRZ vs TEAM Falken D1 in our Gaming Drift Sereies!