Fallout 2

United States
Montana
DethMOPAR340
i purchased fallout 2 at the beginning of the year,and i didnt understand it,first of all i figured out it is simply one of the funnest games i can play on my computer....,its only 166 Mhz,well
anyway do you guyz know about any sequals coming out???
if so tell me plz....

i only herd brotherhood of steel is an expansion......

i dunno. I just bought it myself! I got it at wallmart in a 2for1 pack. I got Fallout and Fallout2 or $10!! they got alot of these 2 for one packs, its awesome. I havn't played it yet, but it sounds like fun. As for a sequel, i think i remember something about a sequel, but im not sure. i'll check around and if i find anything i'll let you know :ghost:

dunno? is that the one with the collection of sonic games? if so, well sonic is a classic! if not, sega's made alot of good games and some not so good. so im sure you will get a couple that'll be mad fun, so if you've got $10 burning in your pocket. pick it up!

it cool in fallout 2 you can be a druggie,be a pimp,be a slut,get future gung,get power armor ,and you can just do about anytrhing

Well, I guess I'll breath some life into an old(REALLY) thread here. Purchased fallout collection(fallout/fallout2/tactics) for about 15 USD and am getting into the second one at the moment. I'm sort of an old school gamer myself, so I got right into the game(seems like yesterday). Granted, I had to adjust my eyes to the graphics and relatively slow pace of rpg play, but wow, when you think this game came out in '98 it's still amazing. Anyone else played or are discovering this gem of an rpg?

edit> perhaps this was the wrong place to revive a title like this? :embarrassed: :lol:

Last edited:
Back