Family Guy may return

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 15 comments
  • 742 views
As many as 35 new episodes could return in January 2005
I don't want to wait that long.

But this is good news. I've also just noticed, did Family Guy just get replaced by Futurama on Teletoon? Becasue that would be t3h suck.
 
Great news. I had a feeling this was going to happen.
 
yay, bout damn time.

i still need to get the 3rd season on DVD too, got the 1st and 2nd. :D
 
damm kewl, we could start a "family guy quotes thread" in celebration of it.
 
All I have to say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good thing i just bought the Family Guy DVD"s too.
 
Now when the hell are they going to bring back Futurama? It had better be soon.
 
Futurama should be brought back too. Fox could just put it in place of King of the Hill.
 
I don't know if its DVD sales were as high as Family Guy's. These are the two greatest cartoons next to the Simpsons ever produced.
 
i also really liked The Critic, if anyone else remembers it. you know, "IT SUCKS!"
 
Back