Family Guy's Back!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 98cobra
  • 20 comments
  • 913 views
Messages
1,699
Anyone hear about Family Guy coming back to Fox Friday?
 
Oy. I thought it had been euthanized and buried in unsanctified ground. Quite possibly the least funny thing I've ever seen - even less funny than Martin Lawrence.
 
now maybe theres hope for futurama coming back
 
Family Guy will return with new episodes in January 2005.The episodes coming next Wednesday are old ones being used to compete with the olympics.

Heres the story
 
^ lmao
 
Holy S**H i didnt know they were brging it back i love that show i got all the dvds and stuff
 
Thats sweet, I do hope futurama comes back. They were both funny they shouldn't have cancelled them.
 
The only reason Family Guy got cancelled is because Fox didn't give it a chance. They kept changing the time slots around and then nobody was wtching because nobody knew it was on. I'm glad they're bringing it back. In my opinion it's one of the funniest shows they've come up with.
 
What about Family Guy's back? Did he hurt it?
 
Yeah, I heared he fell from a second storey window.
 
They said it was coming back a few months ago, but they claimed it wasn't true. I guess it was true, if this story is true. True, it's a good show, but truthfully, I think it's past its prime. I never used so many 'trues' before, and that's the truth.
 
neon duke this show is hilarious, this show is going to rock they needed to bring it back it'll be off soon people conplaining it to crude, WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! i hope its the same writer he has on sick and twisted mind to make those kinda jokes.
 
Quagmire: He He Alllllright!
 
lol
fav stewie line - Damn you all to blood gutted hell!
one of my favs also, is the first ep of series 2, is the big fight scene, between peter and the giant chicken, ha!
hmmm i think i got all eps so far, can't wait for 4th series=]
 
Meglomaniac
lol
fav stewie line - Damn you all to blood gutted hell!
one of my favs also, is the first ep of series 2, is the big fight scene, between peter and the giant chicken, ha!
hmmm i think i got all eps so far, can't wait for 4th series=]


funny thing in my view is on the chicken fight episode.....the entire city blows up and its quiet......then peter goes "Holy crap...........did any body else feel that?" I found that funny, but I might be the only one . Hee hee.
 
this is a reply for a post up there saying that they hope futurma is comning back that show is so stupaid sure i mean theres like 1 funny part in the whole series and that was stupaid anyway i cant beliave that it made it thoroguh its first season
 
StevieMo
The only reason Family Guy got cancelled is because Fox didn't give it a chance. They kept changing the time slots around and then nobody was wtching because nobody knew it was on. I'm glad they're bringing it back. In my opinion it's one of the funniest shows they've come up with.
Didn't the show piss off some jewish people too or something like that?
 
Bryce301
this is a reply for a post up there saying that they hope futurma is comning back that show is so stupaid sure i mean theres like 1 funny part in the whole series and that was stupaid anyway i cant beliave that it made it thoroguh its first season
Futurama was hilarious the retarded jokes by fry were the funniest things. And bender is a classic cartoon character.
 
Back