Family Race Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottinPA
  • 0 comments
  • 363 views
Messages
38
lol....I am suprized to be the first to post this..(Hey! I used YOUR search beforehand)

I am at work, so I can't tell you the specifics so bare with me...

I took MY favorite car and entered this Family Cup Race thing. With minor modifications on this car, I chose race setting 6.

Now, the race wont give me $$$$ (which, I know all of you are trying to earn right now), but it does give points...ALOT of points if you choose correctly (harder higher the number..duh)...but be careful..It gets hard and EXTREMELY fun...

All of you searching for that CHALLENGE you may be missing...well, here you go...you'll see ( I think the AI is slightly better, too).

I am interested in what car you guys use as well as what Family Cup Race Setting you choose..not USE..but choose..lol..'cause its alot of fun and don't plan on winning right away...

Thanks for listening.
 
Back