• Thread starter Famine
  • 9 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I'll store all the created tracks on any one of my billionty-six PSN accounts here, because I'm nice like that. All will be added to this post, but I'll make a new post with each update:

#1 CarThrottle logo:

ctlogotrackgt6.jpg
Eifel Flat theme; 6.21 miles; Download me here
Since I'm writing for CT again these days, and wrote the Course Maker release article for them, my first Track Path Editor attempt involved tracing out their logo from an image imported to the Eifel Flat theme.

There's some very unpleasant adverse camber, especially in the latter half of this track, and I'm not totally thrilled with the placement of some of the track furniture and stands, but it's quite a nice track to drive if lengthy. Had a little trouble judging the size and path length, but the sharp serifs on the logo make it hard to make on anything smaller.

#2 Famine's Face
gt6_track_myface.jpg

Eifel Flat theme; 5.53 miles; Download me here
Since you can upload any image to Eifel Flat, why not a photo - and why not a photo of someone?

As it's my idea, let's go with my face. No, I'm not Nacho Libre, that's just how it turns out if you try to trace physical features like eyes, nose and mouth.

So, ever wanted to drive over a GTPlanet staff member's face? Now you can.

Last edited:
#2 Famine's Face
gt6_track_myface.jpg
Eifel Flat theme; 5.53 miles; Download me here
Since you can upload any image to Eifel Flat, why not a photo - and why not a photo of someone?

As it's my idea, let's go with my face. No, I'm not Nacho Libre, that's just how it turns out if you try to trace physical features like eyes, nose and mouth.

So, ever wanted to drive over a GTPlanet staff member's face? Now you can.

Back