- 21

- Hobart/Tasmania/Australia
- its_tricky83
Hi all, haven't needed to join the forums until now and unfortunately my first post is a problem
I'm wondering if anyone else is encountering the probs I'm having with my Fanatec wheel.
Quiet often (like a damn lot actually) while in a race the wheel will all of a sudden go into calibration mode (do a full rotation to the right, but not come back) and then display "G-n" on the wheels LCD screen which is the H-Shifter calibration mode.
To get back into racing I have to turn the wheel off and back on again and wait for the initial calibration turns to finish, then put it back into PS3 mode. By that time I'm practically coming last!
I've upgraded to the latest firmware, and I have the Club Sport Pedals. I've experimented with numerous settings on the wheel and in game. I've also tried disconnected the H-Shifter in case that's the prob, but the wheel still does this stupid fault.
I've noticed this problem occurs more when I'm trying to go against the force feedback, eg. when the back end slides out around a tight corner and you try to compensate rapidly.
It's done this from almost day 1. Any help is really appreciated, before I try to log a support call with Fanatec.
Quiet often (like a damn lot actually) while in a race the wheel will all of a sudden go into calibration mode (do a full rotation to the right, but not come back) and then display "G-n" on the wheels LCD screen which is the H-Shifter calibration mode.
To get back into racing I have to turn the wheel off and back on again and wait for the initial calibration turns to finish, then put it back into PS3 mode. By that time I'm practically coming last!
I've upgraded to the latest firmware, and I have the Club Sport Pedals. I've experimented with numerous settings on the wheel and in game. I've also tried disconnected the H-Shifter in case that's the prob, but the wheel still does this stupid fault.
I've noticed this problem occurs more when I'm trying to go against the force feedback, eg. when the back end slides out around a tight corner and you try to compensate rapidly.
It's done this from almost day 1. Any help is really appreciated, before I try to log a support call with Fanatec.