Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3, Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel, CSL Elite Wheel BaseWant To Buy 

United States
Florida
Hello everyone,

I am looking for the items I have listed in the title, and I would love to purchase each of them for a fair price depending on the usage of the item. Currently, I have built my Sim Racing rig and purchased a proper 32 inch monitor, and now I am looking for the final pieces. I am on quite a tight budget unfortunately, which is not a good thing if you're trying to get into Sim Racing lol. Anyways, it is getting very sad to walk into my room and see the sim rig is missing the pedals, steering wheel, and wheel base everyday. I am dying to get into Sim Racing, and I hope you can help me out by providing me with the things I need for a good price.

I am only doing Payments via PayPal, and of course, (Family and Friends) for your safety. I am located in Florida, and I am not willing to drive long distances to acquire these products, as COVID-19 is raging in Florida because people are idiots. Shipping is the preferred method of receiving the product.

Thank you,
Owen.

Back