Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V1

• Thread starter VetteGS1
  • 11 comments
United States
Los Angeles
I have a Fanatec ClubSport wheel base V1 that I’m interested in selling. My SIM has been tucked away in a corner of my garage for about 7 years. I want to get back into SIM racing and I'm thinking of upgrading to the V2.5 wheel base.

Does anybody know if there is a market for a used V1 base?

-Robert

I have a Fanatec ClubSport wheel base V1 that I’m interested in selling. My SIM has been tucked away in a corner of my garage for about 7 years. I want to get back into SIM racing and I'm thinking of upgrading to the V2.5 wheel base.

-Robert

I think you should try to sell it anyway.
Look if there's another on sale, so sou can know how much to ask for it.

I haven't seen any V1's on sale yet. I have some time though. I decided to upgrade my rig. The current one I built myself out of wood. After digging it out, I decided to upgrade and purchased the Track Racer RS6. It will take a while for it to arrive. Since I've been out of practice for so long, I don't think the V1 base will hinder me much. But I would eventually like to upgrade to the V2.5.

I guess I'll put the word out now, that my current V1 base is for sale.

-Robert
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE FOR THE BASE i AM INTERSTED AS MY FIRST WHEEL oupps cap sory dankar31@aol.co

Back