Fanatec clubsport wheel don't work on project cars and ps4PS4 

Netherlands
Netherlands
Kartingrich
Hi guys i'm new hear! I really really need your help!! I have my fanatec steering wheel already 1.5 years and always played on my ps3. I just sold my ps3 and bought a ps4 and project cars, to play again with my wheel! But unfortunataly the wheel doesn't work, also it showes a 'n' on the wheel (where normaly are the gears) it seems like it doesn't work at all, because if i press start or X, nothing happens, also not if i switch of my controller?

Please hellp!

Richard.

Hi guys i'm new hear! I really really need your help!! I have my fanatec steering wheel already 1.5 years and always played on my ps3. I just sold my ps3 and bought a ps4 and project cars, to play again with my wheel! But unfortunataly the wheel doesn't work, also it showes a 'n' on the wheel (where normaly are the gears) it seems like it doesn't work at all, because if i press start or X, nothing happens, also not if i switch of my controller?

Please hellp!

Richard.

The first thing you should do is update the firmware on your CSW wheel base. Unlike the PS3, you don't have to put the CSW wheel base and rim in PS3 mode. Project Cars has native support for Fanatec wheels. Also, the "N" is normal. That's just the Neutral gear when the wheel starts up on Project cars, which tells me the game recognizes the wheel. Another thing to remember. You should power up the wheel before you launch the game. After you launch the game don't press "X" to move from the Project Cars splash page with the DS4. Instead use the "X" button from the Clubsport wheel rim.

Hope this helps.

FMW
The first thing you should do is update the firmware on your CSW wheel base. Unlike the PS3, you don't have to put the CSW wheel base and rim in PS3 mode. Project Cars has native support for Fanatec wheels. Also, the "N" is normal. That's just the Neutral gear when the wheel starts up on Project cars, which tells me the game recognizes the wheel. Another thing to remember. You should power up the wheel before you launch the game. After you launch the game don't press "X" to move from the Project Cars splash page with the DS4. Instead use the "X" button from the Clubsport wheel rim.

Hope this helps.

FMW

Hope this helps.
Hii thanks a lot for you reply! I updated it but still nothing happens. :( what do u mean with: unlike the ps3?

Hii thanks a lot for you reply! I updated it but still nothing happens. :( what do u mean with: unlike the ps3?

With the PS3 you had to put the CSW or CSW V2 in PS3 Mode. With the CSWV2 you do that by pressing "START" and "0". The LED circle then lights up on the bottom left of the LED gear shifter. With the PS4 you just plug and play with the CSW.

Before you launch the game turn on the CSW base. Launch the game with your Dual Shock 4. On the Project Cars Splash screen where it says to hit "X" to proceed don't do it with the Dual Shock. Do it with the wheel buttons. I just loaded the newest firmware on my CSWv2 and everything still works.

FMW
With the PS3 you had to put the CSW or CSW V2 in PS3 Mode. With the CSWV2 you do that by pressing "START" and "0". The LED circle then lights up on the bottom left of the LED gear shifter. With the PS4 you just plug and play with the CSW.

Before you launch the game turn on the CSW base. Launch the game with your Dual Shock 4. On the Project Cars Splash screen where it says to hit "X" to proceed don't do it with the Dual Shock. Do it with the wheel buttons. I just loaded the newest firmware on my CSWv2 and everything still works.
You're a genious! Thanks a lot it worrrrrksssss!

Back