Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2.5

• Thread starter LennoX
  • 6 comments
LennoX--
Hi All,

I hope someone can assist, I've looked everywhere but can't find an answer (so sorry if this has been asked a million times)

A friend is looking to move onto a direct drive wheel and has a CSW V 2.5 up for grabs, I'm mainly a PS4 user, GT, PC2 and F1 however I sometimes play iRacing (need a new PC as mine has just broke).

I know there has been some issues with the PS4 having FANATEC licensing but it was my understanding it's up to the DEVs to add support if they want, can anyone confirm it you can use the wheel on F1 2017.

Many Thanks

L

The 2.5 wheelbase is not supported,
but you can use it with PS4 with an aftermarket adapter like the Cronusmax or (home-built)GIMX.

I am using the Cronusmax, and in F1 2017 it works beautifully, as Codemasters have made a good interface for custom mapping controls.
Other titles have varying flexibility, and some limitations in this regard.

The 2.5 wheelbase is not supported,
but you can use it with PS4 with an aftermarket adapter like the Cronusmax or (home-built)GIMX.

I am using the Cronusmax, and in F1 2017 it works beautifully, as Codemasters have made a good interface for custom mapping controls.
Other titles have varying flexibility, and some limitations in this regard.

You're using the 2.5?

How's the FFB etc using the Cronusmax?

Thanks for the reply!

Hi All,

I hope someone can assist, I've looked everywhere but can't find an answer (so sorry if this has been asked a million times)

A friend is looking to move onto a direct drive wheel and has a CSW V 2.5 up for grabs, I'm mainly a PS4 user, GT, PC2 and F1 however I sometimes play iRacing (need a new PC as mine has just broke).

I know there has been some issues with the PS4 having FANATEC licensing but it was my understanding it's up to the DEVs to add support if they want, can anyone confirm it you can use the wheel on F1 2017.

Many Thanks

L

Pick up the Drivehub from Collective Minds (creators of Cronusmax) and you're all set for the PS4. I have a CSW 2.0 and it works flawlessly in F1 2017.

Back