Fanatec CSL Elite and Playseat Challenge

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I am in the process of upgrading my equipment and I have started with getting a CSL Elite with the Loadcell pedals.

Only issue I have is I have a playseat challenge which I will have to use for about 4 months until I get a permanent seat.

Anyone got any experience/ tips of this combo.

The wheel, once attached to the deck is quite close to my body, and the pedals are too wide for the playseat strap.

The pedals I have sorted with a low tech belt solution but just wondering how other people have solved these issues.

Last edited:
I used cable ties to fix the pedals to the baseframe.

As for the wheel being too close, you can re-position the deck plate. I actually found the default position to be too far away for me, so I moved mine to the closer position. So where the deck plate is screwed to the angle adjustment is where you can unscrew it and reposition as there are similar holes higher on the deck plate.

The pedal strap I never liked. I bolted my pedals down to a metal strip that runs underneath the pedal bars.

And as previous poster says, take your wheel off the plate and you'll see you can move the plate forward and backwards by using different holes

Back