Fanatec csl elite lc brake

  • Thread starter Thread starter CPT_RowdyGiff
  • 4 comments
  • 1,827 views
Messages
1,087
United States
Beloit, WI
Messages
Johnnyg_91
So I recently got a fanatec setup and went with the csl lc brake. I have it all setup to how it works good for me. The only issue I’m having is when my foot is barely resting on the brake I’m now getting the smallest sliver of brake. Is there a way to adjust the dead zone so it doesn’t apply brake from a feather on the pedal?
 
You need to adjust your deadzones with the Fanatec CSL Elite LC driver that you need to download on the PC.

I downloaded the driver. Didn’t see where I could adjust deadzones. Where do I find that option?
 
- Disconnect your Pedals from your Wheelbase and connect them directly to PC (by USB, take the included cable)
- Open Fanatec Driver
- Adjust
 
Back