Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 Now Available in North America

Ordered the CSL Elite PS4 wheel and LC pedals yesterday from Fanatec and already got the tracking numbers. Due to arrive this Saturday. Can’t wait!

So jealous. I ordered Monday. Shipped today won't get til Tuesday. Wonder if I can reroute to 3 day and get Saturday. Lol.

So jealous. I ordered Monday. Shipped today won't get til Tuesday. Wonder if I can reroute to 3 day and get Saturday. Lol.

Probably has to do with where you live. I’m in Colorado and it shipped from California.

Throw down some quick reviews if u guys get a chance. Would love to hear some feedback.
Got mine set up last night. Haven’t had a lot of seat time with it yet. I’m coming from a G29 and I would say it’s a pretty huge upgrade. So much smoother and the FFB is a lot more powerful. Love the pedals with the load cell. Definitely going to take some time to adapt to them though. Played some PC2 and was able to shave 2-3 seconds off the best lap times I did with the G29. Pretty awesome. Mostly looking forward to trying the GTS demo later tonight.

Edit: Also, I didn’t notice any of the rattling noise that’s been talked about. Maybe PC2 doesn’t have the problem though. Everything in PC2 does feel a bit muted. Not a lot of feedback when going off track, bumping into things, etc. I think others have commented saying the same. So far I would highly recommend the wheel. I only see my opinion going up from here. Hoping the wheel is supported properly with Gran Turismo Sport and they update some of the wheel settings with PC2.

Last edited:
Back