Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 with McLaren GT3 wheel not working on Xbox version

• Thread starter CJ1045
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I have the CSL Elite PS4 wheel with the McLaren GT3 wheel to make it xbox compatible. All my other driving games (Forza Horizons 4 Forza 7 etc) are working fine with the wheel but ACC is not getting any pedal or wheel movements. The wheel buttons are operating fine in the game but not the steering or pedals!! Anyone else have this issue? Tried the clear bindings etc and no joy.

CJ

I have the CSL Elite PS4 wheel with the McLaren GT3 wheel to make it xbox compatible. All my other driving games (Forza Horizons 4 Forza 7 etc) are working fine with the wheel but ACC is not getting any pedal or wheel movements. The wheel buttons are operating fine in the game but not the steering or pedals!! Anyone else have this issue? Tried the clear bindings etc and no joy.

CJ
Yeah ,alot of ppl are having this issue..it has to do with the wheel rim I think,ZakSpeed had a different rim on his T300rs didn't work,he out the original rim back on and it fixed it.

Another user has reported the same issue with the Fanatec Podium (their flagship model) and the McLaren wheel so hopefully Fanatec and Kunos will identify the cause of the problem and fix it.

CJ

OK there is a sorta workaround posted on the Fanatec forum. Get into the game all the way to the car sitting in the pit lane. Then pull out the steering wheel USB and put it back in again. Wheel and pedals become operational but force feedback is very week and pretty pants. HOWEVER, it looks gorgeous on an XBOX One X!!! Very,very smooth (was just a single car in practice mode though)

CJ

Nearly put my McLaren wheel thru the tv with frustration,same problems no turning or pedal functions,so glad to see this thread,tried p1 and it worked but very weak force feedback I was hoping for better ,so delighted to hear it's getting sorted.agree x box x looks great full grid late evening at Bathurst and Laguna seca

Back