Fanatec CSL load cell issue

• Thread starter Deadpool
  • 1 comments
United States
New York
GTP-DEADPOOL
Had a issue pop up the other night where the pedal suddenly had excess play on the brake. I unseated/reseated it and seemed fine. But immediately noticed that even light pressure results in max brake force.

I was at 60-70 on BRF and had to turn it up to High to make it sorta drivable but still too sensitive. The pedals initial response is fine and I can modulate it the whole way to max, it’s not jumping all over like my old V1 load cell when it died, it just hits max at far too low of pressure.

Did a update on wheel, and tried adjusting it through the setup on my computer but no dice.

I’m assuming it’s dead and trash, but open to suggestions. Might be time to order the Sprints.

@DomB_Fanatec

Last edited:
Hi @Deadpool , what you're describing might be a damaged load cell. Please create a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account so that we can troubleshoot and resolve this for you. A video showing the input behaviour would also be helpful for diagnosis (you can include this with the support ticket).

Back