Fanatec CSL Pedal Tuning Kit Compatible With CSP v3s?

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 6 comments

Jump_Ace

Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities
Staff Emeritus
United States
Portland, OR
Jump_Ace
JUMPxACE
So I've recently had to replace my CSL Elite pedals and got some CSP V3s. They are great so far (haven't had time to try the damper and BPK yet). But I notice from time to time my right foot catches the accelerator slightly when braking sometimes. I'm used to having more space between the pedals. I also don't like the curved pedal faces it throws everything off for me : /

Rather than trying to cut into metal to narrow the gas pedal (and it end up looking hideous - but that may be my only option?) I was wondering if I could buy the CSL Pedal Tuning Kit and put that small square hunk of metal on my CSP v3 accelerator. The pre-drilled holes look to be roughly the same space apart. Any chance anyone out there has the CSP Pedal Tuning Kit and CSP v3 pedals? Or @DomB_Fanatec do you know if this is possible? Thanks!

Jerome

Last edited:
The distance from the center of the holes of CSL Pedal Tuning Kit is 30 mm.

DSC01072.JPG

It looks like the holes drilled on the CSPv3 are closer to like 15mm. O well. I've moved both the brake and clutch pedals to the left to try and help train my brain to move my right foot over more. So far it's been just fine. Still slow AF in ACC :lol:

Jerome

Last edited:
Back