Fanatec CSR Elite not working properly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falken1
  • 2 comments
  • 1,188 views
Messages
4
My CSR Elite won't work properly. I'm new to the whole PS3 scene, so I followed the instructions.

Pressed the PC mode button as well as the settings mode. When this happened I was able to navigate the menus, however when in a race only the face buttons on the wheel did actions. Turning the wheel and pressing the pedals did diddly squat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
My CSR Elite won't work properly. I'm new to the whole PS3 scene, so I followed the instructions.

Pressed the PC mode button as well as the settings mode. When this happened I was able to navigate the menus, however when in a race only the face buttons on the wheel did actions. Turning the wheel and pressing the pedals did diddly squat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I disconnected any controllers restarted and it worked however now it shakes constantly like your on the brakes when using throttle....
 
My CSR Elite won't work properly. I'm new to the whole PS3 scene, so I followed the instructions.

Pressed the PC mode button as well as the settings mode. When this happened I was able to navigate the menus, however when in a race only the face buttons on the wheel did actions. Turning the wheel and pressing the pedals did diddly squat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will need to press the PC mode button and settings mode button together for about 2seconds and the lights on the LCD panel will disappear (in PC mode). Press them again for another 2 seconds and then a little blue light will appear. now it's in PS3 mode 👍


Jerome
 
Last edited:
Back