Fanatec CSW settings for PC

• Thread starter BCE22
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Hey everyone,

I just received a new Csw with formula rim last week mostly to play on PC, but some GT5 as well, and am feeling very overwhelmed.

Does anyone have any recommendations for wheel settings for F1 2012 on PC? With the plethora of driver, wheel and game settings available its a little much.

If anyone can at least start me on the right path it would be greatly appreciated. I tried using the search function and saw a couple of posts about the Csw but they were months old and pertained to the ps3.

Sorry if this has been asked before

Thanks in advance!

Brad

The settings aren't super-critical IMO, the most important thing I can tell you is to run the override setting in the game's controls menu. Make absolutely certain that you have this set to "steering wheel" or you will be cursed with variable rate steering (speed sensitive), which makes it a real PITA to drive. Also, in your game FFB settings make sure you set environmental FFB 10-20% higher than wheel weight otherwise the wheel weight will mask things like curbs etc. I also turned my damping off in the pc driver properties/settings screen (control panel/devices and printers) and this helped the FFB immensely on my setup.

Latest Posts

Back